Meeting Current and Future Needs
It is with the generous financial support of our parents, benefactors, alumni, and parishioners that Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School is able to provide a well-rounded Catholic education that also meets or exceeds academic standards exhibited by alternate area private and public schools.
Sts. Peter and Paul's financial mission is multifaceted. Among other things, some of our goals are to:
- Maintain reasonable tuition rates so that no child wishing to receive a Catholic school education is turned away based solely upon lack of financial means;
- Provide salaries for our employees that are comparable to salaries provided at other private schools, creating long-term, career-minded employees, as well as stability for our students;
- Maintain buildings and grounds so that our children are taught in a clean and safe environment;
- Fund classroom and administrative technology resources so our children and faculty/staff can adapt to changing technology at the same rate as competitive schools;
- Provide scholarships for students that show merit.
Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School's ability to do all of this and more is based solely upon funds received through tax-deductible donations, as well as through continued support of our school- and parish-wide event fundraisers, such as Fall Festival, Casino Night, and Spring Festival.
If you would like to give to Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School, either by making a donation or by attending one of our events, you may find out more by contacting (830) 625-4531, ext. 241. You may also e-mail us for more information.