Sts. Peter and Paul students enjoy and take part in a great variety of activities. A variety of opportunities are afforded our students including
- Challenging academic programs
- Participating in PSIA academic competition
- Participating in service projects
- Serving the school and community through Student Council
- Participating in athletic events such as football, volleyball, basketball, soccer, track, and cross-country.
- Participation in the school's spirit program
All of these opportunities exist for our students as they interact with each other and our staff in a faith-filled environment.